Tuesday, June 21, 2005

1st check-up & Report (w/GROSS pic)


Went to the dr. today, and Dr. Bietch and Jody were looking lovely as always.

They took the dressing off the foot for a first view at the graft, and whoo, doggy! that mo fo was swollen and infected. Ick! Take a look at this pic (gruesome, huh, I warn you!)

The two lymph nodes removed were tested and one came back positive for melanoma. This means I've been bumped up to a stage III. I guess I could be stressed about this, but to be honest with you, I'm not really upset about it. I'm convinced that it's all gravy in the navy. Wierd, I know, but true, this calm that's moved over me recently. Because mark my words, everything is going to be okay.

See intro page to MissMelanoma.com for reasons why. ;)

1 comment:

meditate said...

its so informative..!!!

i2y

I'm Too Young For This!