Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dear Blog Commenters,

You are the best.  You need to know this.  Sometimes when I read your comments, my eyes well up with tears, and I think it's because I feel simultaneous: a) loved b) supported and c) perhaps most importantly- understood. I'm having one of those, "the internet has connected me to so many incredible people" moments.  But also one of those, "the friends and loved ones in my lfie are super sweet about following my blog" moments.

I love you for caring enough to comment!

-MM

p.s. You rock.

2 comments:

Bob said...

Allow me to be the first to say "you're worth the effort!" It is great to have your web site and your presence to support the rest of us.

We beautiful people need to stick together :-)

Friske The Comedian said...

I love you for so many reasons. The reasons could fill a really BIG book. Like, real big, like bigger than the Encyclopedia Britannica that your parents would make you read. Much bigger than that.

i2y

I'm Too Young For This!