Sunday, January 06, 2008

I just wanna go to the rooftops and scream I love my best friend Evan

Okay, so it's not my thyroid. Which is actually good news, right? Yes, it's definitely good news. Even though it does not necessarily feel like good news right now. Anywho. Everything's going to be fine. Just leave it to me. Or the Beaver. Whatever. I'm still searching for info, still trying to figure out where these symptoms are coming from. I guess it could be the Bubonic Plague. Cross your fingers for that. I hear you lose lots of weight if you have it. Of course, that's blood loss. But whatever. I'm not picky.

-MM

6 comments:

mlittle said...

hugs to (((you))).

~melissa

Carver said...

Thinking about you. I love your humorous slant on the sucky stuff.

Anonymous said...

Can I just ditto Carver? I adore your humor, but I do hope that you get to the bottom of what is making you feel so crummy.

Holly said...

Hang in there MissM!

JB aka JayBee said...

Hey Miss Melanoma,

I was diagnosed with Stage IV melanoma on December 26, 2007. I am enjoying reading your blog and and empathizing with you. I hope you continue to write and above all to live and enjoy each day.

If you want to check out my blog, you can see it at
bothofus.org

Best wishes to you from Minneapolis,

JB

BaldyLocks said...

Sorry it takes me so long to get back to you. Such is my life right now.

I'm SO happy that you are going to participate in my website. It should be fun. How can I contact you through email?

If you post it to my blog I'll get it and take it down so the spammers don't get you.

I'm new to the whole blog thing so if there is a better way, let me know.

I hope you are feeling well.

i2y

I'm Too Young For This!