Sunday, March 09, 2008

If I had more than just a moment

... I would tell you all about the amazing epiphany I've had about teaching these last few weeks.

... My story about recent boxing success would entertain and delight you.

... You'd get to read all about an encounter with my former self. Juicy.

... I would beg and beg you to send positive vibes for my students on April 8th for the math TAKS. (You still have to do that, btw.)


But, since I don't have it, all you get is this:








I do love you though. Just one more week until spring break.


-MM

3 comments:

Carver said...

Ha ha on the quizzical cat. Love the expression. I hope you have a great spring break.

Anonymous said...

I love ya monkey! Can't wait to see u tomorrow!

Kimmer said...

Hang in there Baby!
There be light at the end of the tunnel. Yes, indeedy, proceed and the light will dawn.
And keep a tight grip on the neener heads at school.
Enjoy your break and do tell of your epiphany as I am still waiting for one of those.
Love, S.A.
PS We moved to St. Pete...I'm about to go and watch the sunrise over Tampa Bay. (well somebody's gotta do it) Yep, from the living room window of the condo we rented 'til the end of summer. It is a really long story....

i2y

I'm Too Young For This!