Sunday, December 07, 2008
Here are the things I need to tell you about Paris
1. There are no words to tell you how beautiful every single street is.
2. Everyone there loves their dog as much as I love mine, which is an incomprehensible amount of love.
3. That whole French-people-are-rude-thing really may be a myth. I'm not kidding.
4. Ten hours on a plane is a small price to pay for the experience. Even when the plane is 85 degrees and there are 30 drill team members in blue eyeshadow on your flight. That should tell you how awesome Paris is.
5. If I lived there, I would go to church all the time. I went to Notre Dame three times. And that doesn't even include all the other churches I went to.
6. It is very cold in November. Like really very cold.
7. The Arc de Triomphe rocked my world.
I may be French. It's true. Or maybe I'm just having vision of gaufres.