Sunday, October 03, 2010

In your face (well, more like in my face, actually)

"Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness." - Eckhart Tolle

I have this quote posted in my room, and I stared at it a lot this weekend. Over the last 3 days as I've laid in bed, it's been like a neon sign to me, forcing me to think about what I'm doing with myself right now.

This is day 9 of this particular migraine. When I write that, I have to think about that quote. It's been so long since I've had a migraine for more than a couple of days, I have to take
responsibility for this. I'm obviously doing something wrong.

I'm taking on too much stress. I'm not taking care of myself. I'm not letting myself rest when I'm sick or when I'm tired. My goal is to be connected to the Source every minute of every day, but it's been weeks since I've felt that way even for a second.

But I'm learning. I'm doing better today than I was yesterday.
And I'm alive. So there's still another chance, right?

Any advice?
-MM

2 comments:

Friske The Comedian said...

Yes, yes. Love it, and love you!

Bob B. said...

My advice to you: take your own advice! You obviously know what you've done to deserve a 9-day headache so learn from it.

Of course, I too would benefit from taking such advice :-)

I hope you get your head back together soon.

i2y

I'm Too Young For This!