Friday, August 12, 2011

I totally love this already

My dear friend Jess told me to check out the trailer for "50/50," which I had not heard of until yesterday.  I must say there aren't many parts of my life that I thought would make a good movie, but my friends and I talk all the time about how someone needs to sort of show everyone what it's like when  young person, totally unequipped to deal with even normal every day life, gets diagnosed with cancer.  It appears someone finally has.  :)

Can't wait to see it on September 30th!

-MM

3 comments:

The Path Traveled said...

I didnt even know he was making a movie. I will go see this!

cg00n said...

It looks really good but I'm not sure I can cope with that much emotion on the big screen. May have to wait until it comes out on DVD.

meg- said...

cant wait to see it too. sentimental nostalgia seeing him shave his head.....

i2y

I'm Too Young For This!