Saturday, July 30, 2011

If 3 bloggers meet for dinner and no one takes a picture, did it really happen?

I've received comments and emails lately from blog readers who have really warmed my heart.  Thanks so much for all the support and love.  And thank you for understanding that this blog is all over the place- from my job, to cancer to roller derby, to fashion and make-up, to relationship stuff, to Buddhism to yoga to advocacy- I'm not just consumed by one thing on this blog.  So if you've hung in there with me and you still like this blog, thanks for being you!  And now I have some other tasty tidbits for you. :)

First, I'd like to credit that joke to , a blogger I've just found this week.  She's pretty fabulous.

Second, if you are a blogger, you have to check out this awesome post on How to Write a Great Blog Post, Part 3 by Elissa.  She is also pretty fabulous. 


Third, you have to meet Erin, who rocks Buffalo Exchange t-shirts like a girl after my own heart.  She's is pretty fabulous as well. 

And fourth, I'd like to use the first through third points to seg-way into the fact that I am so stoked I found three awesome blogs this week, who just happen to belong to Tina, Erin and Elissa.  And trust me- you'd need to be mad at me if I didn't share these.  Here's the kick, though: these three girls all know each other!  How cute is that!?!


T Minus, T Plus: A Plus Size Professional Bringing a Splash of Color to a Sea of Black Suits

Work With What You've Got

Dress With Courage

Enjoy!
 -MM

1 comment:

Ashley Williams said...

It's really nice to see the blog so active and updating with thought provoking articles!!

i2y

I'm Too Young For This!