Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Told my Mom today

Yeah, so I guess the title says it all. The most frustrating thing is that I've had a month to deal with all this, and so she's where I was in that first week of hell. It's hard for me to remember what that was like, and I know it's hard for her (it doesn't help that she's a nurse, either) ....... okay, it's really, really hard for her... but trying to comfort her and convince her that I'm okay is more draining than cancer itself. It's not her, really, it's just that I have to stay ahead of the game here, and that means that I can't let myself get blue and start questioning if I'm gonna live. Tammer of course stepped in and it seems to be going better already. Thank you God for my positive attitude and the humility of this entire situation.

No comments:

i2y

I'm Too Young For This!