There is nothing more humbling than chaos in your life. Or debilitating sadness. Starting over after so long with so little faith in yourself. Or regret.
But today there was sunshine and hope, and I made a list of things I have to be thankful for....
I'll share it with you. :)
1. I'm cancer free and alive and able to do things I've always dreamed of.
2. I have an amazing group of friends that keep me sane and happy.
3. I have the best dog on Earth. Sounds silly, but it's true. And it is practically IMPOSSIBLE to be sad around her.
4. I have food, a car, a place to live, and clothes to wear.
5. I am in very little pain these days and am almost completely off pain meds.
6. The people in my life that love me TRULY love me. They bless me with their love.
7. I have wonderful doctors that I love and trust.
8. I am able to support myself.
9. I love my job.
10. I wasn't happy before, and I made difficult, painful decisions to do things so that I could be happy. I am happier today. I am building a life I can be proud of.