Saturday, October 08, 2005

Now with Extreme Whitening Power


Holas muchachos, just checking in. Will start the Interferon (chemo) home injections this weekend... from everything I've seen, it's going to be easy breezy. It's been a wierd day for me- even though I've gotten quite a bit accomplished in the last couple of weeks since I got out of the hospital, I've been really down.
It's wierd, and I'm not sure what's going on. I just feel down on myself, and I don't know how to explain it or even understand it. It could be that I'm bored, I guess, or maybe it's just that my body has changed so much in the last few months and I feel like I have so little control. To be honest with you, the whole not working thing really weighs on me, too. I try to be positive about it, but I just feel like such a loser when I think about it. I'm trying to keep in mind that this is all temporary, but a big part of me knows what a long year it could be if I don't snap out of this. Anyway, I'm working on it. Think of me if you get a chance and send some positive vibes this way.

No comments:

i2y

I'm Too Young For This!